10/30/2007

New Networking Interview with Mari Smith

My internet marketing friend, Mari Smith, just recently did an interview with me about networking on facebook.

Let me know how you like it!

Your feedback is appreciated! Feel free to leave a comment!

Have a fabulous day!

Link To Interview

Best,
Scott

******************************************************************************
I Have Moved My Blog To Wordpress.
I will no longer be posting to this blog.
Click http://www.NetworkingEffectively.com to visit the new blog
******************************************************************************

4 comments:

David Mullings said...

Great interview Scott. Love that you are sharing the experience about using Facebook as a business tool.

Admin said...

Thanks David!

I appreciate it!

I am just looking to help as many people as possible achieve what it is that they want!

Mari Smith said...

Scott,

Just to let you know again, I thoroughly enjoyed our interview!! :) I know for sure we are in agreement about the power of Facebook for effective networking!

You are definitely headed to the top in life with your positive attitude, generous nature, and smarts! I'm delighted to stay in touch with you through Facebook.

Cheers,
Mari

Admin said...

Mari,

Thanks for your kind words Mari!

I appreciate you.

Scott