9/25/2007

Networking With Forums Part 2

I hope you all enjoyed the interview I did with my internet marketing friend Lasse. If you didn't get a chance to listen to the interview we did about facebook and networking Click Here to listen in.

As far as networking with forums I wanted to give you some of the forums I like to participate in. I have found these great places to network with people and participate in the many discussions.

Link to Rich Dad Forums
Link to WAHM Forums
Link to Young Entrepreneur Forums
Link to The Warrior Forum for Internet Marketers
A Favorite Blogging Forum

As far as networking goes. The first thing that I have learned is to go in there and participate in the discussions. After setting up your account, take some time to look at all of the threads that are there.

Open the thread and then start posting.

After you build up some credibility in the forum then try reaching out to those in the forum who you want to get to know better. You can do this through a PM (Personal Message) or by sending them an e-mail.

After that it is all up to you to see where you would like to take that relationship!

I hope you enjoy using forums to network.

Best,
Scott Bradley

******************************************************************************
I Have Moved My Blog To Wordpress.
I will no longer be posting to this blog.
Click http://www.NetworkingEffectively.com to visit the new blog
******************************************************************************

No comments: