4/24/2007

Do You Think Different?



Yesterday as Ben Casnocha came to speak to the Boston College Entrepreneur Society, he opened up his presentation with this poem. It really touched me and really set the tone for his presentation.

Sure enough today I had the time to take a look at this ad.

As I was watching it, it sent chills down my back, because it hit me that the only way to continually grow in society we must continually strive to think outside of the box.

Enjoy!

Scott Bradley

******************************************************************************
I Have Moved My Blog To Wordpress.
I will no longer be posting to this blog.
Click http://www.NetworkingEffectively.com to visit the new blog
******************************************************************************

1 comment:

Ben Casnocha said...

Awesome video indeed!