10/17/2007

Using Facebook Applications To Help Your Networking Endeavors in the Web 2.0 World!

I would like to apologize for not writing at all last week as everything has been super busy.

The reason why I was not able to put any new beneficial content up for you is because the Network Marketing company I am partnered with is in the process of pre-launching a brand new energy drink into the marketplace.

The energy drink is going to be launched into the 10 Billion dollar energy drink market and is innovative in its design and ingredients.

Simply stated the energy drink is in a simple pocket packet that you dump into water then shake up. It is going to be cheaper than other energy drink brands on the market today ($1.50/drink) and gives you longer lasting energy with no headaches, jitters or crash.

If you want some more info about this drink either send me an e-mail to let me know that you want to be an energy drink tester (my e-mail is in my profile), or go to http://www.CraveBuilder.com to get a free website to get yourself a position to take advantage of this opportunity. After downloading the website I will give you a call and give you the next steps to go from here.

Ok...Enough of the shameless plug...

Here is what I wanted to share with you today...

I ended up doing an interview with one of my Internet Marketing friends again, Lasse Rouhiainen, and we spoke about how you can use some of the facebook applications to help you build your business, and/or help you make those connections stronger through this powerful medium.

Here is a direct link to the interview I did with him: Link To Interview

Enjoy the interview and have a great week!

Best,
Scott Bradley

******************************************************************************
I Have Moved My Blog To Wordpress.
I will no longer be posting to this blog.
Click http://www.NetworkingEffectively.com to visit the new blog
******************************************************************************

No comments: